Specs: Rating: 4.9 | Duration: Approx. 19 hours to complete | Fee: Free | Certificate: Yes | Level: Beginner
The Science of Well-Being is an online course that helps you to increase your own inner happiness and how to build more productive and healthy habits. The course talks about the misconceptions regarding happiness, annoying features of the mind, which may lead us to think the way we should do, and the research which helps us change. You are finally ready to incorporate a particular wellness activity to enhance the wellbeing of your life.
- Misconceptions about happiness
- Why do we mispredict what are the thing that makes us happy?
- How can we overcome our biases?
- How to improve our happiness?
- Putting Strategies into Practice
- How can you rely on others to change your behaviors?
- Lastly, you need to submit your final assignment
- 100% online courses
- Flexible Schedule
- Self-paced learning option
- Course videos and readings
- Assignments with peer feedback
- Graded quizzes with feedback
- Programming assignments
- Languages: English, Spanish, and French.